a mildly amusing and hellaciously self-indulgent tool in which I attempt to maintain a functioning level of sanity.
Sunday, September 17, 2006,11:39 AM
Cop Out on an Actual Post
THREE THINGS ABOOT YOU..... eh!
(swiped from my mama, Ms First Nations of the Rancho de First Nations, Yo)

Things that scare me.
1. biological warfare
2. fundies
3. romance novels

People who make me laugh.
1. maaaaama
2. Squidget
3. Mr. M (the new fella, yo)

Things I hate most.
1. pretension
2. mornings that are not Sunday mornings
3. rainbows! goddamned bastards crawlin up your pantleg and gnawing on your ass...fucking rainbows...


Things I don't understand.
1. Ann Coulter
2. girly girls
3. quantum mechanics


Things I'm doing right now.
1. writing down a recipe for butternut squash/tofu ravioli
2. watching it rain pathetically
3. gnawing on my flaky lips...mmm, tastes like cold weather. And a bit of blood. Yum.


Things I want to do before I die.
1. have an impact on folks in a nice, meaningful, non-dickish way
2. be happy/content with where I am most of the time
3. go to new zealand for a while


Things I can do.
1. trigonometry like a mofo
2. spell and do the grammar nazi thing (when I really wanna)
3. be a decent parent/daughter/girlfriend/sister/friend/human being


Ways to describe my personality.
1. calmly chaoitic
2. slightly ridiculous
3. bossy, yo.

Things I can't do.
1. pee with a penis
2. sit still for more than two minutes. I fidget a lot.
3. keep my bloody fucking mouth shut.

Things I think you should listen to.
1. NPR (or a close facsimile)
2. That little voice in your head that says: "SUBVERT THE DOMINANT PARADIGM!"
3. Um, most likely... probably not the gov't mass media religious leaders madison ave or most authority figures.

Things you should never listen to.
1. public school history teachers
2. psychic vampires
3. raffi

Things I'd like to learn.
1. advanced physics
2. intiricate wood carving skillz (word em up g)
3. how to alter the passage of time

Favorite foods.
1. burritos , burritoes, burritoooos, burrirrirritooos ( i'm agreeing with my ma here)
2. gyros
3. cheese of all shades, aromas, molds, and textures


Beverages I drink regularly.
1. coffee
2. zinfandel
3. beer


Shows I watched as a kid.
1. no tv
2. no tv
3. I did crazy things like read books and draw and played outside. WILD, I know.
 
posted by SSA
Permalink ยค