a mildly amusing and hellaciously self-indulgent tool in which I attempt to maintain a functioning level of sanity.
Thursday, June 22, 2006,1:19 PM
Hell, damnation, spite, and fie.
Hummmm. So. As you may well know, thanks to me mum (First Nations to you), I have movededed down off the mountain and into....YuppieVille. Kinda scary, but I can lay in bed and peer at the stars through my skylights and listen to the laketide splashy noises, so......I suppose I can put up with oblivious suburban housewives in their SUVs, yakking away on their cell phones....*puts shotgun up high and out of reach*. Yeah.
Unfortunately, I just HAD to move during finals last year, so my lease expired when? That's right, kids....during finals this year....right before my graduation. God, I suck. Thank fuck that's over. Needless to say, I've been a rather heinous and unpleasant, mopey little ball of stressed out seriousness lately. The other day I finally got a chance to hop on the intar-webs and posted a nice little tretise on how rather upset I was with a few of my lovely whores who'd ran for the hills once the crazy starting coming out.
I kinda alienated a few people with that, I think.
Well, and the crazy probably alienated a couple.....definitely made Captain Bitchtits and Ho-Bag annoyed and tired of me.....damn. But no matter. Those bitches love me. Captain Bitchtits is bestowing me with a barbeque (YES I am such an American, I know.) for graduating....we're turning it into a Bardot-Bot...for all you Sealab 2021 fans out there....it's gonna have chainsaw hands and D-Cups of Justice. And as for making amends with Ho-Bag....well....he's a ho-bag. All I have to do is go to some fucktarded emo thing with him and drink heavily, and I have a feeling all will be well.
As long as I keep my bra on, that is.
Woooooooooorrrrrd to yer moms.
 
posted by SSA
Permalink ยค